Monday, February 23, 2009

Next Mod - Rims?

While still waiting for my Mugen Spoiler to arrive, i am already looking at the next mod that i'm gonna make - what kinda rims i wanna change. As this mod is most likelt to deal me much more damage, it will more likely to happen after end March 2009 (pending on bonus - if there is any...)

I did some comparison on the rims that i might be getting but i guess the most important factor of the rim is that it must be lightweight - around 6kg.

The current stock rims of my Honda Jazz 2009 is about 9kg each.
The difference in weight of the rims will be (9kg - 6kg) x 4 = 12kg lighter!!

Here's some 'artist' (done by me) impression of how my car will look like:


My Stock Car


Added Mugen Spoiler


WedsSport SA-70 - Bronze Painted


OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLT


Gram Lights - 57Optimise

There's more to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there!

The first pic, do you still have the 2009 Honda Jazz Rims? Thanks!