Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dream come true !

Just 4 days after my 1st trip to Kah Motors and i'm back there again today.

Met up with a very friendly and helpful Kah Motors Sales Agent - Ms Lynn Chua (HP: 97656150). She was recommended by my buddy aka car advisor Jack as she had attended to a few of his friends who went to Kah Motors Showroom @ Alexandra.

Upon reaching there, i managed to test drive the 1.5l Auto version of the Honda Jazz 2009. It was awesome! I simply love the ride. However, the only 'kick' missing then was... manual gear shifting! I would want a manual transmission car if i were to get one.

And guess what!... I actually paid the deposit for a Cerulean Blue Manual Transmission Honda Jazz 1.5l with MoonRoof! It was not so much of an impulse purchase but it's like a dream come true!! The dream of owning my own car =)

No comments: