Friday, November 21, 2008

Kah Motor Showroom

I have finally made a trip down to Kah Motors showroom today to view the car tat i like - Honda Jazz 2009! (also known as Honda Fit 2009 by Parallel Importers)

Jazz has always been the kind of sporty and compact hatchback that i would like to have as my 1st car... The recent upgraded version of Jazz (from the old 1.4l to the new Jazz 2009 which offers both 1.3l and 1.5l) boosts a much improved engine and more interior room.. Not quite sure if it's the talk of the town but it surely does make my head turn whenever i see one passing by me (Porsche and Lamborghini have the same head turning effect but it's kinda out of the league for me to be able to own one... so let's stick to reality shall we...)

Honda Jazz 2009


Honda Jazz 2009 (1.5l with Panaromic view aka MoonRoof)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, congratulations on your Honda Jazz purchase. Please join the Fit/Jazz Nation at http://www.fitjazzn.com. We'd love to have you!