Saturday, January 10, 2009

CS-II™ Paint Protection Completed!

It has been a super hectic afternoon @ Ubi today! The traffic @ Ubi is really very heavy, especially with all the roadworks that's going...

My appointment to do PPS for my Honda Jazz was scheduled @ 2pm and i was just about on time when i reached. Prior to handing over my car keys to them, the staff did a thorough screening of my car's exterior and found 3 dents!! OMG, it has been just less than 2 weeks from the day i collected my car and there are 3 dents already!!! I can't believe it!!... (*cursing* stupid inconsiderate drivers/passengers who had to open their doors so wide and hard such that they put dents on my car)...

Thou sadden by the fact that my car has 3 dents, the service that i got @ Unique PPS is simply fantastic! All the staffs there carry a smile everytime i saw them and the waiting area is comfortably furnished with sofa, tv and dvd player for their customers to relax and watch movies while their car is being pampered.

The whole PPS process - inclusive of car wash and the pps coating - took almost 4 hrs to complete. At the end of it, i was given a bottle of car shampoo and pps solution to maintain the shine and gloss of the car.

Another pleasant surprise was awaiting me when i was about to make payment for the whole PPS package. The package price for Honda Jazz is $280 as it is a small car. While talking to the cashier, i was asked whether i was introduced by anyone to do PPS and was told that they are giving a 20% discount if they can verify the details (either name + mobile number or name + car plate) of the introducer!! That makes the whole PPS package @ $224 - a whopping $56 savings!!

So my verdict - I am a very satisfied customer of CS-II PPS and will recommend my frens to them (and my frens will enjoy the 20% discount!). So if you are interested in doing PPS for your car, you can msg me to get my details to get the 20% discount as well =)

Some photos that i took after PPS is done:




No comments: