Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 1st 1,000km Servicing @ Kah Motor - Mandai

I've sent my Jazz for her 1st 1,000km servicing @ Kah Motors - Mandai workshop.

The workshop location is kinda off my map (not sure where is Mandai Estate) but luckily it was not tat hard to find

View Larger Map

My appointment was at 1.30pm but i reached there at abt 1pm+. They took abt 10mins before the service advisor came to meet me (i guess it's their lunch time). He was quite clear in explaining the processes and charges and i was told that it would take approx 2 hrs for everything to finish. I had originally wanted to try out their "Priority Service" - where they will complete the servicing within 1 hr but comes with a $10 surcharge, but got to know from the service advisor that i would need to inform them when i was booking the appt... hmm... but seems like i was told otherwise by my agent...

Anyway, here's what i have paid for the 1,000km servicing:
Basic Service (Workmanship) - $20.00
Shell Helix Ultra (ULT-5W-40) - $100.93
Oil Filter - $12.30

Total - $133.23 ($142.56 w/GST)

I remembered that Jack told me that it would be much cheaper (savings of abt $40) to provide them with my own engine oil... Perhaps i should try doing that at the next servicing... Overall, it was quite a good experience @ Kah Motors once again!

No comments: